Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey DES, I'm liking these long (ish) posts, not quite vortios though. You're linking single words up to make sentences now and talking complete sense...:dodgy:

I think you're right. We need to give her a bit of time...:biggrin:

good job. iambic pentameter has a flow to it....:biggrin: i like it too DES..

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey DES, I'm liking these long (ish) posts, not quite vortios though. You're linking single words up to make sentences now and talking complete sense...:dodgy:

I think you're right. We need to give her a bit of time...:biggrin:

I do have a clear coherent thought now and then.::):biggrin:

Must be time for a beer. beer-chugger.gif

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Belle may not be feeling well as you say. But the main problem I see is people expected Belle to go right back to the way she was before. And because she isn't acting like before she must have the wrong housemates or be in the wrong apartment. So RLC must have screwed up because there's no reason for Pixie Belle to not act the same as before. Right?

I said Belle had changed at the end of her first stay and I stand by that. Even though others said I didn't know what I was talking about. Now it's not likely but could be that a little of that has carried over to this time. Or maybe she has changed a little in the 3 months between visits. It can happen you know. I would find it more likely she just needs time to adjust and get to know her housemates. 

So I guess the question would be is Belle the same as she was before or has she changed? Only time will answer that question. 

And I know people to have patience is a waste of time.:dodgy:

I know what your saying DES and yes you are right and i will give her all the time in the world because i think she is great anyway. But you must appreciate that Belle is always more fun around people who will join in with having fun with her. Its been proven many times. 

• Upvote 2

Belle hasn't changed at all!! Take out the drink/drugs party nights (of which there were not too many!) and Belle simply does what Belle does - nothing!! She is a sweet girl who seems slightly immature. She was often bullied by the other girls (usually by sidelining her or ignoring her comments). She reminds me of a wind up toy - until she is wound up (usually by drink) she has no energy for anything but wind her up and she doesn't stop until she suddenly crashes to a stand still.

Sadly Belle is the wrong shape to succeed in the modelling world or even in the corporate exhibition world. I'm not sure she is multi-lingual which would perhaps help her get exhibition work in Barcelona. Who knows maybe with her need to have two phones and an Ipad she is a hugely successful business woman trading in oil and international stock exchanges!!! Maybe she is part of Putin's hacking community that is disrupting the whole of the Western world!!!!

• Upvote 4

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, well the twins went out a little while ago...

Hardly a word between her and Belle either in the bathroom...:confused:

Belle was brushing her teeth. And they are talking now.:dodgy: 

• Upvote 1