Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think what you are looking for is a Japanese themed love hotel where the BB girls happen to be permanent residents with cameras in their rooms

BB girls ... I mean RLC girls of course!

Maybe Belle is a bit ill. Not seen too much sign but then we didn't with Jasmin who people said was ill twice ... although she did manage to go running during her second illness so draw your own conclusions. I think these girls often have man flu LOL 

Do you think the girls say 'well they got a good eyefull yesterday so I'll cover up a bit more today' ...

My wife spends quite a long time on herself in the morning, not unlike a lot of the girls here, and has a set routine that she sticks to. Before you all get excited, she doesn't do it naked but doesn't change her routine. Yesterday Gina lotioned up starkers then lay on the bed starkers for ages. Today she puts her panties on straight away, then lotions up witrh them on. Have we had our full quota of nudity for a few days from her...:confused:

Just a thought...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Do you think the girls say 'well they got a good eyefull yesterday so I'll cover up a bit more today' ...

My wife spends quite a long time on herself in the morning, not unlike a lot of the girls here, and has a set routine that she sticks to. Before you all get excited, she doesn't do it naked but doesn't change her routine. Yesterday Gina lotioned up starkers then lay on the bed starkers for ages. Today she puts her panties on straight away, then lotions up witrh them on. Have we had our full quota of nudity for a few days from her...:confused:

Just a thought...

So does that mean Belle gave us her quota in September? 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe Belle is a bit ill. Not seen too much sign but then we didn't with Jasmin who people said was ill twice ... although she did manage to go running during her second illness so draw your own conclusions. I think these girls often have man flu LOL 

I did suggest it earlier BB, she seemed lethargic and was sleeping a lot which is why i thought she maybe feeling under the weather 

• Upvote 1