Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No I didn't see it,  but she wasn't happy earlier in the day...:confused:

Earlier she was sending voice texts to a boy in Spanish. She sounded pretty frustrated. I think she wanted to talk to/see him, but all he would do is text. It also sounded like she was apologizing to him, but I have no idea for what since I only heard the very end. Also my Spanish is mediocre so I could have it all wrong.

• Upvote 2

Just now, timber said:

Earlier she was sending voice texts to a boy in Spanish. She sounded pretty frustrated. I think she wanted to talk to/see him, but all he would do is text. It also sounded like she was apologizing to him, but I have no idea for what since I only heard the very end. Also my Spanish is mediocre so I could have it all wrong.

Thanks timber. Yeh she looked more annoyed than upset...

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

BTW thank you Noldus for all the OT times everyone was fuckin today-made it a lot easier to locate

YW - I was not actually aware that they deleted the ongoing ..
But they seem to help when you are "Busy on a thread" to be made aware of other activity Fair also when to retaliate any pages if you've been away a few hours / days ..