Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Angelina is amazing, so glad she is back, her smile is so infectious . :heart:

My first real long look at her and I can't fault her ... accept she's not Belle.

I'm feeling quite upset after the last few nights. My joy that she was back now comes with the realisation that ALL of the 6 girls are showing a lot more than she has done in her last month on RLC and what is worse she's just not joining in. When literally the girl of your dreams who you've paid 150 pounds to see already is underperforming ... it's making me wish I'd quit RLC apart from the Goddess in December. Her display was fantastic and maybe I can't help it but as it's been for a while if I'm not seeing The Goddess and Belle as much as I like many of the girls, I'd rather not come .

It's the contrast that's killing me. If the other residents were Jasmin, Lara and Candy then I would probably be OK with it but the disappointment in comparison is beginning to get to me. That doesn't mean I won't go to Replay to watch Angelina but right now I'm not enjoying the evenings however much this morning was mind blowing.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You sound like you need a hug from everyone mate...:cry:

I do. Maybe she's down after a long holiday. I know what it can be like. I've been on 3-4 week holidays myself and when you get back to your mundane life after an adrenaline fuelled trip it can take weeks to pick up again.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

See the landing strip's gone guys, we can see more of her lovely pussy. Welcome back Angel, you've been a huge miss....:heart:

Oh yes so it has, thats a shame i love a landing strip, i wasn't so happy when Ilona shaved hers off. Hmm wonder if she has one again now? That's a thought :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Reading excitement about what Irma and Stella are up to and thinking they aren't even coming close to Belle and what Belle would have got up to if she's been there. September Belle with Irma and Stella all 3 of them would be in a line twerking with naked pussies ... but it's not to be.