Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Since I don't think they will do any more than they already have done, I hope the Twins go soon but with Gina here, I might have to put up with their bad dancing, their shouting and their relentless attempts to hog the limelight for many, many more weeks.

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know you are BB, we all know you are :)

Damn I thought I hide myself so well ... LOL

Everybody in my real life tells me I'm too honest - well I don't tell them about RLC or everything I've been up to - but I believe in saying what I think.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Damn I though I hide myself so well ... LOL

Everybody in my real life tells me I'm too honest - well I don't tell them about RLC or everything I've been up to - but I believe in saying what I think.

I get that you like the snatch (haven't heard that one in a while) and I don't blame you, but when you see the same snatch over and over and over again as if to hope it's going to change, that's the part I don't get.  What you see on RLC now days is nothing more than repeated snatch, snatch that just keeps returning, not fresh snatch to look forward to, but the same old snatch.......you get where I'm coming from here?

I like your honesty BB!!

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I get that you like the snatch (haven't heard that one in a while) and I don't blame you, but when you see the same snatch over and over and over again as if to hope it's going to change, that's the part I don't get.  What you see on RLC now days is nothing more than repeated snatch, snatch that just keeps returning, not fresh snatch to look forward to, but the same old snatch.......you get where I'm coming from here?

I like your honesty BB!!

I always enjoy seeing it  but yes I like variety but variety also mean different positions, different angles, different degrees of stretching and openness.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I like your honesty BB!!

And yes there are a lot of snatches that I have seen so many times on RLC that I just don't notice them any more but obviously that doesn't include The Goddess and hairless kitty or Belle. Of course it means an awful lot more itf it is attached to woman I like.

• Upvote 2

Belle put her panties on in the BaR, didn't even make it to Irma's room - this is a woman who could previously wander around an apartment naked for a day - in fact so much so that even Lola had to suggest she put something on a couple of times, which was a shame.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle put her panties on in the BaR, didn't even make it to Irma's room - this is a woman who could previously wander around an apartment naked for a day - in fact so much so that even Lola had to suggest she put something on a couple of times, which was a shame.

She is going to blow you away before she leaves so be ready for it!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Didn't include the bend at the end like yesterday. In general she does keep her pussy pointing away from us during the yoga but becomes the 4th to exercise naked and certainly the first to do it 2 days in a ow.

She did the bend but was facing the other way...:cry: