Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

High Happy. Thought I was the only one here!..I'm watching Angel doing nothing right now, but it's better than VHTV real life swingers sex parties...IMHO...:biggrin:

Im still here just, just flicking through replay on a few things

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

A bate without orgasm doesn't really count and I can't say we have a definite here like I said that kind of little jerking rubbing under the sheets happened a lot with her even when she was sharing a bed.

I hope they get back soon because I may fall asleep waiting. I'm already too tired to watch any more Replay.

She was playing with herself there is no doubt, but it was not full on Bating which ive only ever seen her do once and that was in the daytime. Microbate is the best term to use as she was not trying to get off just playing a little.

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Stick with Gina and you can't go wrong...and Angel's bath bate...:biggrin:

Obviously Belle's shower and sexy naked after dance and her exercise I'm just watching at the moment. 

Could you for one second see her exercising like that with Jasmin in the house? 2 days of exposure to Angel has cured of those must cover up feelings. Free of Jasmin and over her blues Belle could even return to how she was during her B1 days, carefree and naked.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Obviously Belle's shower and sexy naked after dance and her exercise I'm just watching at the moment. 

Could you for one second see her exercising like that with Jasmin in the house? 2 days of exposure to Angel has cured of those must cover up feelings. Free of Jasmin and over her blues Belle could even return to how she was during her B1 days, carefree and naked.

Is there anything Angel can't do...:biggrin::heart: