Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's tht Karma Sutra Teddy, that's art...:dodgy:

You know, I could well imagine the senario of 7 girls having a few drinks and watching the Karma Sutra, but Alex is there and he actually brought it....Weird...:cry:

Yes it is weird ... don't ask me for any more comments on Alex or I'll get in trouble from both sides. He's with them entirely too much at the moment. Belle make more drinks as they abandon Alex for the kitchen.

When will the party actually start? 9 p.m. seems a reasonable hour to get going.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sorry guys. I'm in a bad mood tonight and I can't stand the site of this creepy perv. 

I'll shut up now and just watch...

Can I just say 1 more thing....Angel looks absolutely FANTASTIC tonight...:heart:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes it is weird ... don't ask me for any more comments on Alex or I'll get in trouble from both sides. He's with them entirely too much at the moment. Belle make more drinks as they abandon Alex for the kitchen.

When will the party actually start? 9 p.m. seems a reasonable hour to get going.

they are waiting to prime time, but Irma will leave to take the metro home before midnight

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Any genius making the connection between Hawaii, black underwear, the Kama Sutra, Party Lights ... No! me neither. Not well organised.

..and tequilla....BB relax, we're gonna have to increase your dose..:blush:

Yes Alex does have the remote control. This is pretty strange. He does appear to be hindering any party. Maybe the girls said he could come if he acted as a taxi and paid for all the alcohol - you know how some girls are about paying for things. Irma cuddle up to Alex and puts her jeans back on. Something has not gone right here. Stella I think getting dressed as well.

that's fucked my dream of Irma and Belle nakedly dancing. Maybe now a film night. Alex fast forwards the film to show Stella something. The atmosphere has died. Maybe they realised who weird this was. Belle concentrates on drinking. No music, no party. Stella off for a smoke.