Sveta & Vlad

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just trying to find a reason that he got upset right after he came. Since the first thing he did was fix the cam, I'm quite certain that this was the reason.

I stand by my comment that most of the sex that goes on here is primarily motivated by the money. And I mean VHTV, not just this apt. For real! Sorry, I know it's not a popular thing to say, but VH is essentially a 24/7 cammer site, where the tenants live, but don't look in the cameras. Rather than soliciting coins, they solicit a monthly subscriptions. I'm under no illusion that this is a voyeurism, cause it's not. They are always aware of the cams and they know exactly what they are doing and how it effects the bottomline all of the time. - Steps off the soapbox.

when i think about vv & looking for something to happen as compared to vh where i usually can't keep up! yes guys. keep up the current pace. we'll be happier & you'll be wealthier!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just trying to find a reason that he got upset right after he came. Since the first thing he did was fix the cam, I'm quite certain that this was the reason.

I stand by my comment that most of the sex that goes on here is primarily motivated by the money. And I mean VHTV, not just this apt. For real! Sorry, I know it's not a popular thing to say, but VH is essentially a 24/7 cammer site, where the tenants live, but don't look in the cameras. Rather than soliciting coins, they solicit a monthly subscriptions. I'm under no illusion that this is a voyeurism, cause it's not. They are always aware of the cams and they know exactly what they are doing and how it effects the bottomline all of the time. - Steps off the soapbox.

I agree. That's why none of these sites are true voyeur sites, RLC, VV, VH all included. If they know there's cameras, there's always going to be some sort of acting involved and of course money and a free place to live are the biggest motivators. It's like calling reality television real. The only true voyeurism would come from hidden cameras that the tenants didn't know about, but that is illegal in most countries as invasion of privacy would be. Not to mention it would be pretty boring to watch.