Sveta & Vlad

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Could be. There is certainly a lot of competition now. Geri is a big ticket item for sure, not to mention Jeka and his "girlfriends". Then there's always the threat of fioursomes in Anna's place and possibly Eric and Layla's. Perhaps, even as hot as she it and as much sex as they have, it's not enough to make the top dollar. There are only so many subscribers and what they watch is anybody's guess. Just look how much time and attention gets wasted on the silly 6. Plus, seeing images and videos all over CC might make a subscriber think, eh, I'll just catch on the Sveta action later. I gotta know why Kenny is back on Anna's place. Think about it.

Excellent points, this site has potential to be a gold mine, find out what the consumer wants and try to provide that service, at the least expensive rate as possible, simple economics. Lets face it , this is the 'Adult' version of "BIG BROTHER" without silly games

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

whatever happens the age of having your life ruined by a sex tape are over. pamela anderson, kim kardasian,paris hilton, they have thrived. i just wish that someone wanted to see me. give the word & i'm there!!!!

LMAO, I feel you , no internet when I was their age, sex tape ? hell  I'll make volumes of tapes, now who would watch them ????another story . Hey, maybe I will become famous for making a Sex Tape that nobody watched lol

2 minutes ago, sixfive said:

LMAO, I feel you , no internet when I was their age, sex tape ? hell  I'll make volumes of tapes, now who would watch them ????another story . Hey, maybe I will become famous for making a Sex Tape that nobody watched lol

we can have our own site that no one would watch. right now we'd probably do better than vv.

Just now, nack said:

What happened to this thread ? What are we discussing about  ?

Somebody give me a pointer !!

:huh:

last night sveta looked at cc & we all thought that she was upset by sex pics. then we thought that she might be getting shortchanged in money. but jabbeth says it's private personnel matters that they are dealing with. check timeline from around 1:30 to 3:00ish.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

we can have our own site that no one would watch. right now we'd probably do better than vv.

Yes and it would be interactive, where ,1000s of watchers( well for our site...maybe 10) can tell you what to do and different positions. We will call it "The Comedy Channel" wait sorry already used.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

last night sveta looked at cc & we all thought that she was upset by sex pics. then we thought that she might be getting shortchanged in money. but jabbeth says it's private personnel matters that they are dealing with. check timeline from around 1:30 to 3:00ish.

Thanks for the info,Golfer.Hope she is fine now.