Sveta & Vlad

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the money seems to maybe be triggering this sudden interest in the internet by sveta & vlad. maybe someone should have a talk with alex.

I think you may be right. I went back and captured this image. It was the exact page she was looking at when she seemed to get upset. It was not Sveta and Vlad's thread. It was Geri and Serg she was looking at. It's possible that she may be afraid of the money issue with new tenants coming in, especially with Alex and Lina managing both apartments.

sveta looking at cc.png

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Could be. There is certainly a lot of competition now. Geri is a big ticket item for sure, not to mention Jeka and his "girlfriends". Then there's always the threat of fioursomes in Anna's place and possibly Eric and Layla's. Perhaps, even as hot as she it and as much sex as they have, it's not enough to make the top dollar. There are only so many subscribers and what they watch is anybody's guess. Just look how much time and attention gets wasted on the silly 6. Plus, seeing images and videos all over CC might make a subscriber think, eh, I'll just catch on the Sveta action later. I gotta know why Kenny is back on Anna's place. Think about it.

My picture is in the attachment center so you couldn't see it. But she was looking at page 61 of the Natasha, John, Geri, Serg thread. She was reading the translations about money issues. Go back to that page and you'll see what I mean.

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats shitty VV. I am pretty sure VH and / or Alex Lina tell them everything. 

I am pretty sure that VH-Alex&Lina-Alex&Anna do not tell everything to the candidates. What we do have are the proofs with the behaviour of e.g. Amy&Alya and what is called the silly4 or6

• Upvote 1