Sveta & Vlad

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

Actually, this would technically be considered round 4. They had 3 rounds on the couch earlier. Insatiable!

Ok. I only saw 2 in the living room. I know he finished both times I saw. Did he finish all 3 of those rounds?

6 hours ago, heineken said:

Ok. I only saw 2 in the living room. I know he finished both times I saw. Did he finish all 3 of those rounds?

No, but she did. The 1st time he finished on her chest. The 2nd time he was pumping her so hard on the kitchen table that she couldn't take it anymore and needed to stop, drink a glass of water, have a smoke and get some fresh air. After that, they started round 3 which ended with Sveta swallowing another load.

Sveta & Vlad Round 2_a.jpg

Sveta & Vlad Round 2_b.jpg

Sveta & Vlad Round 3_.jpg

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

No, but she did. The 1st time he finished on her chest. The 2nd time he was pumping her so hard on the kitchen table that she couldn't take it anymore and needed to stop, drink a glass of water, have a smoke and get some fresh air. After that, they started round 3 which ended with Sveta swallowing another load.

I went back on the timeline and saw the entire thing plus the bedroom action. The way she was when he came on her chest was hot. She was squirming for it.

• Upvote 2

Disclaimer: This video has no hardcore sex content (a little nudity maybe).

I'm posting it because I'm curious to know why Vlad would be climbing out the bedroom window, onto a ledge, to get to the living room terrace and ultimately re-enter the apartment through the living room doors. Seems dangerous, so I assume there is a good reason.

If any Russian speakers can clear this up for me, I would be very appreciative, Thanks.

Vlad_Goes_out_the_Window_2017-03-07.mp4

Vlad Goes out the Window 2017-03-07.jpg

• Upvote 4