Mika & Layne

Okay, I swear to the moment here, I'm tempted to "laugh" not to "cry" about the situation and for the time lost, but all I can do is hit the head on the wall similar to cartoon characters.

If anyone has a gif so please complement my lament and disappointment here.
Thank you in advance

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

We see that she is without glasses and what happened now who is there now is "Supergirl" and not "Kara Denvens" ..

(The comic of the situation is that Mika was drunk and we could justify even tired by much "exercicio" done today (see timeline),

It happened in evolution but just the opposite, she recovered and was now at the end completely lucida and "supergirl" who did not drink a third of what it is that went flat.

I think I was wrong from the beginning, who was there, yes, it was Kara Denvers (wearing glasses).

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope not your fault Amy. Everythings fine. Maybe we get action in the morning or next time. As long say all have fun and are happy together its OK for me.

Believe me, it was not your fault at all. I already have in my "fertile" imagination what could have happened to so much "ball in the foot" today have been wasted and all thrown out.
My note, only.

Jabbath, at least that's right in something. An approach "if" again drawn on the horizon, will have to be finalized at the risk of totally losing the credibility of those who believe and support.