Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

12 hours ago, beardman said:

To whom are you talking? Not to me, I hope. I have never complained about anything; my generation (<1940) has never learned to do so. I like to watch this apartment but am afraid what will happen with this spoiled generation. I will never know but have my doubts.

I don't request participants to do things, I watch ,if there is sex good, if not find another apt. but to complain that there is not enough action ?????nobody has sex 24/7, let them live their lives and we , as voyuers, just sit and watch like we are supposed to do. ACTUALLY the forum that I participate in , very little complaints , so it just might be the 90/10 rule 10% complain, and 90% say nothing

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sixfive said:

I don't request participants to do things, I watch ,if there is sex good, if not find another apt. but to complain that there is not enough action ?????nobody has sex 24/7, let them live their lives and we , as voyuers, just sit and watch like we are supposed to do. ACTUALLY the forum that I participate in , very little complaints , so it just might be the 90/10 rule 10% complain, and 90% say nothing

people should understand that it is good to put their opinion here even the frustration but one thing they have to remember no matter how much they demand nor the participant or vv wont listen to them so there is no point complaining about sex, beside after a while it get boring if you watch them have sex all the time

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sixfive said:

That is not an answer to my question!