Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

There has been some good activity in this apartment, the problem is the cameras, lighting, and sound have ruined it all.  It's very hard to watch when the sound is out by 20 seconds, or when the vid just fast forwards for minutes at a time. The lighting, as has been said by many before me, is atrocious. It's possible to watch without sound, but why ??   Come on VH, these problems have been ongoing since this apartment went online, surely it can be sorted.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

A lot of the lighting problem is due to the yellow paint on the walls. Until they repaint the walls, everything is going to look yellow unless they can get some seriously bright white light in there. I predict neither will happen and we'll just be stuck with a shitty view. 

Sound can be fixed with better cams. I think VH said that Jena insisted on using his own cams so it's unlikely that this problem is going to get fixed either. 

I think VH needs to step in and make some demands for improvements or get the axe. Time for an ultimatum.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Sound can be fixed with better cams. I think VH said that Jena insisted on using his own cams so it's unlikely that this problem is going to get fixed either. 

VH did say a while back that Jeka was going to buy new cameras and install them. But it's been so long now and I'm sure they're losing viewers because of the camera and sound issues. This apartment has all the potential to be the best on the site. It's just the tech problems that are keeping it from being that.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

They really need a cam on the other side of Jeka's bed and another one in the guest room. 

The camera at the foot of the bed needs to be moved or zoom in a little closer to the bed

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Russ said:

The camera at the foot of the bed needs to be moved or zoom in a little closer to the bed

If they are smart they should move the  shitty foot of the bed cam over to the computer table so you can half ass see what's happening in the room and make it free. Then add another cam closer to the foot of the bed, plus another one on Jeka's side of the bed. Then paint the walls white and finally replace all of the cams, except the shitty free cam, in order to fix the audio. Sounds like a plan? @Voyeur House TV