Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Celery is good too. ?

Oh really, I will have to get my girl to try that, she loves pineapple (and its cheap here in Aus) I can think of a few other things to do with the celery too::). Sara is so gorgeous, she has an amazing body and seems to really enjoy herself when having sex, and the look on her face when she comes is pure ecstasy.

14 minutes ago, jblak said:

Oh really, I will have to get my girl to try that, she loves pineapple (and its cheap here in Aus) I can think of a few other things to do with the celery too::). Sara is so gorgeous, she has an amazing body and seems to really enjoy herself when having sex, and the look on her face when she comes is pure ecstasy.

I like the way you think! Sara is the best in VH. Don't listen to the others. ? Just kidding! All of the girls are great. Verdict is still out on the new girl Regina. 

So, Australia huh? I'm so jealous. When people ask me where I would go if I could go anywhere, I always say Australia. Sure, there's the beaches and all that, but for me I want to be among the people there. I've met a few of them along the way and to me, they are the funniest, most lively, energetic people. I just love their life attitude. Now, watch I'll go one day and run into a batch of deadbeats. Lol

Welcome to the forum here btw. Come on in the water is fine.