Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I like the way you think! Sara is the best in VH. Don't listen to the others. ? Just kidding! All of the girls are great. Verdict is still out on the new girl Regina. 

So, Australia huh? I'm so jealous. When people ask me where I would go if I could go anywhere, I always say Australia. Sure, there's the beaches and all that, but for me I want to be among the people there. I've met a few of them along the way and to me, they are the funniest, most lively, energetic people. I just love their life attitude. Now, watch I'll go one day and run into a batch of deadbeats. Lol

Welcome to the forum here btw. Come on in the water is fine.  

Thx Amy

Don't have a lot of time to spend here, just bits and pieces when it's quiet at work. Sara is sensational and I don't mind Svetla either, great tits, I like a slightly fuller figure. 

We dont take ourselves too seriously here in Aus, and yes the beaches are great, but so is the countryside where I spend most of my spare time with my pet kangaroo, Robert.:cool:

I spent a bit of time on CC on RLC, but I am finding it's more of the "lighter side" here, so I thought I would dip my toes in the water, just got to watch out for the great white pointers:biggrin:. Oh look it's knock off time, Time to go home and have sex in the spa. (Hot Tub for you Yanks:biggrin:)

Cheers Jon

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, jblak said:

Oh really, I will have to get my girl to try that, she loves pineapple (and its cheap here in Aus) I can think of a few other things to do with the celery too::). Sara is so gorgeous, she has an amazing body and seems to really enjoy herself when having sex, and the look on her face when she comes is pure ecstasy.

Hi jblak

Is that 'Arjun Rampal' in your profile pic.BTW..bad luck mate !! We beat you 2-1. Hard fought series though.

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I don,t understand mira and jeka voyeur house , I am lost there's nothing going on . for days all I see is them eat , sleep , and laptops . that's all day every day . am I missing something . Or is jeka blind or a fool . mira is hot 

7 minutes ago, raymondh51 said:

I don,t understand mira and jeka voyeur house , I am lost there's nothing going on . for days all I see is then eat , sleep , and laptops . that's all for day . am I missing something .

Maybe it is just a coincidence: since adjustment of cam2- zoom- there is nothing going on in this bed....