Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

she obviously would have to be a regular on the site & show some more action but the guest girl last night with a & a was a tiger. early on i wasn't expecting anything from her but once she started she just wouldn't stop. i'd like to see a lot more of her!!!!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she obviously would have to be a regular on the site & show some more action but the guest girl last night with a & a was a tiger. early on i wasn't expecting anything from her but once she started she just wouldn't stop. i'd like to see a lot more of her!!!!

Me too. And I still wanna see Peter and Emma in an own appartement. Btw. I feel sorry for Mira she has to stay in guest room and is only allowed in bedroom when none of Jekas fuckbuddies are there. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I watch Sara and Jeka I think they are more than friends with benefits. I think they are somekind of a couple

they have looked like they are in love. i'd still like to know their story.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Ok so now we need a third bedroom cam and a real bathroom cam. Not a wall / tub cam :biggrin:

and a cam on the little table in the guest room. and a partner for mira to fuck the shit out of her for our enjoyment!!!!

• Upvote 1