Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

According to our highly respected Guitargst, VHTV's tenants can provide their own screen names. Fine with me. For RLC, the same thing might be true; but we've always been stuck naming the pets ourselves.

We also have problems keeping up with which one is Mia and Lia, or Nina and Kira, and even Masha & Sasha causes confusion with some members.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks for the update @Voyeur House TV. Sorry if my ranting was over the top. ❤️

Cheers :)

47 minutes ago, Russ said:

They should let us see the people first before they get names so if they act like Anna's Alex you can give them a name like numb nuts  :biggrin:

If only we knew about newcomers that fast, ha-ha. Really, word is spreading fast among friends and acquaintances of our participants and they just get on board easily.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or maybe VH should let the tenants and guests come up with their own names instead of letting random people on a forum name them.

Interesting thing, some participants just ask us choose names for them and we really liked Sara and Candy names from you :)

• Upvote 2

I don't think the sites ever provide real names anyways so in the end what difference does it make what their names are. For us; however, it's very helpful for us to have a name so we don't have to refer them by some physical characteristic. Something Misc himself admonished us for doing in the past.  I'm honored that VH and the tenants have accepted my name suggestions. If they ever choose to name tenants or even rename tenants it's perfectly fine with me.  It's really just a way to make life easier for us. That's al!

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or maybe VH should let the tenants and guests come up with their own names instead of letting random people on a forum name them.

Why so serious again? It's nothing wrong having fun giving them names.

At one time, in olden days, RLC had a ton of "-ina" names. There was Lina, Alina, Eleana, etc. That fouled up so many discussions it was unbelievable. Now, when someone says something about Julia or Nastya, I'm not sure who they're talking about because we have to monitor RLC, VHTV, VV and Watchme.

As it is, I think it's high time for us to come up with a name for Anabel's bunny rabbit. Since Meerkat left, we only have Scooter (Leora's dog) and Qualude (Maya's dog) that have names. Even Maya's cats don't have standard names, and they've always been a big hit with the apartments.

For discussion and to whip up support for the various tenants, their names are an important marketing tool. It's called "branding."

Another thing, there are often frequent flyers in the apts. I mean people who frequently visit the tenants, but don't live there. There's no way for the sites to name these people. Yes, because Guitargst is a CC member he has provided some names. Take tattoo guy/girl and brunette girl who visit Anna and Alex as an example. If we don't name them, nobody is. As far as I know nobody has direct contact with Anna or Alex in order to ask them. So, it with my pleasure that I do so for the benefit of everyone. I like it and with the exception of one person here, everyone else seems to be cool with it. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Some names are real. Maria and Grisha for example.

That's why I'm completely open to any name changes if desired by the tenants or the site. Lina used to be Jacqueline. It's really no big deal. The main thing I go for is a name that's easy to type and different from the rest so that we don't end up with 10 versions of Natasha or 10 Alex's. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Another thing, there are often frequent flyers in the apts. I mean people who frequently visit the tenants, but don't live there. There's no way for the sites to name these people. Yes, because Guitargst is a CC member he has provided some names. Take tattoo guy/girl and brunette girl who visit Anna and Alex as an example. If we don't name them, nobody is. As far as I know nobody has direct contact with Anna or Alex in order to ask them. So, it with my pleasure that I do so for the benefit of everyone. I like it and with the exception of one person here, everyone else seems to be cool with it. 

Your names are perfect! I think if "Candy" isnt her real name , it should be

• Upvote 2