Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

6 hours ago, spielo said:

I hear you....In general you are right but judge yourself in timeline:

Screenshot_2017-04-17_00.38.31.jpg

Spielo, I'm going to have to agree with you. At 1706 she definitely hits the ceiling with aftershocks right after they got started. All in all, it seems to me that she got off a lot more then he did.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't know about that Ash. Did you see 17:06 on cam 2?

Hi Amy, i saw it, it wasn't her reaction that tells me she didn't, it was in the time after she "came" that tells me something. Ive seen it before WITH her and its not a good indicator of a strong orgasm from a woman. If i had the video of the orgasm and about 25 seconds of the aftermath i could give more details. she may be a very different animal than what i see as normal , which really could be normal for a certain perople. Does that clear it up for you? LOL

Yea, but um, she sure does seem to be getting off to me. If a girl jerks like that it's not for nothing. It's very strange to me that Jeka seems to think that sex amounts to him sticking it in her. Foreplay is too short and he's not making sure she gets off too. He's a very selfish person, I can tell. He loves Sara because of what she can do for him, but that's not love to me. I can see it in the way he drops her like am old hat after he cums. 

• Upvote 1

I think this is par for her orgasms with him--I watched one session sometime back where he fingered her and she had a huge one and after shocks--Then he got on top and ram jetted her for a minute and a half and when he pulled out she had another orgasm lying there with his cum on her belly