Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

A while back I suggested they just name it "Jeka's Place". Cause that's what it is. Nobody gets in without his say. His relationship with Sara is not mutual and I don't believe that she is on the lease documentation. In other words, it's most definitely not Sara's place too.

Well that's a good idea. Wonder how the future of this appartement will be?

The same! Sara will visit and stay for a few days and then disappear. If VH is cool with that then he stays. All of the time in between, they might as well save the energy and bandwidth and just cut off the cams. Maybe they could affix a female sensor on the door. Pussy detected, activate! LOL

• Upvote 3

maybe they should find out where mira is & wire her apt. she & the 2 girlfriends could invite available guys up for the night or just play around themselves. hopefully nude of course. chances are that 1 of them will find someone that can last for more than 5 minutes.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

maybe they should find out where mika is & wire her apt. she & the 2 girlfriends could invite available guys up for the night or just play around themselves. hopefully nude of course. chances are that 1 of them will find someone that can last for more than 5 minutes.

Mira and nude? She was the most clothed girl on VH when you exclude mormon girl Tara and her dress. I feel sorry what happened to Mira but I don't miss her.

I think if Mira had her own place, you'd see nothing. Maybe a shower and that's all. Of source, that would be better than seeing Jeka shower, but I just don't think she has the nymph gene required to be on VH.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Creo que si Mira tenía su propio lugar, vería nada. Tal vez una ducha y eso es todo. De la fuente, que sería mejor que ver Jeka ducha, pero simplemente no creo que ella tiene el gen de la ninfa requerido para realizar VH.

A time Amy disagree, no offense to you, know that you appreciate, but that look seems to me to be beautiful, if she was dressed in the apartment should be because it must get cold also, but explains her nudity in the bedroom with Jeka and his great fondness for the webcam? Don't be shy, only has been with inappropriate man. I am available for it!

I value clarity over agreement. If you think Mira would be great in her own place go for it. I just don't see it being worth me watching. This is going to sound perverted, but if wanted to see people in clothes, I could do that at the shopping mall. ?

• Upvote 3