Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

He'll be happy till one day she tells him she missed her period, then we see the sad Jeka. Cumming in her balls deep isn't too smart, not our problem though! @golfer06, can you send it to me whenever you get a minute? Thx in advance!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wonder what Sara is gonna think? Once again Jeka goes and has better sex with the girlfriend of the girlfriend then he does with the actual girlfriend. ?

Raya better have her raincoat on when Sara gets back if this wasn't given her stamp of approval. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Raya better have her raincoat on when Sara gets back if this wasn't given her stamp of approval. 

I don't think so either. It started out as sleepy passion that couldn't be stopped. I tried to warn him away from putting his arm around her, but he didn't listen and now he has done it again. Wait till you see the bear trap she puts on his cock. You're gonna faint and wake up with a profound urge to find Guy at all costs. Have fun Ash!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I don't think so either. It started out as sleepy passion that couldn't be stopped. I tried to warn him away from putting his arm around her, but he didn't listen and now he has done it again. Wait till you see the bear trap she puts on his cock. You're gonna faint and wake up with a profound urge to find Guy at all costs. Have fun Ash!

I saw golfers pics,looked like they were going to sleep. I guess he was rubbing his hard dick on her ass and they both said f it, let's go! Sara should have told Jeka no sleeping in the same bed with Raya

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I saw golfers pics,looked like they were going to sleep. I guess he was rubbing his hard dick on her ass and they both said f it, let's go! Sara should have told Jeka no sleeping in the same bed with Raya

What a great session! Jeka is one lucky bastard. Not only is Raya a real beauty, she seems to love a hard pounding as well. I'm looking forward to their next threesome, if Raya survives Sara that is :biggrin:

Thanks for the link @Amy3. Fiddling with the timeline on my iPhone sucks.

• Upvote 3