Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

25 minutes ago, martyen said:

I'm annoyed by the behavior of Alice I know she has many fans. For my part I am less and less fan even if sometimes she surprises me in good as yesterday afternoon or she enjoyed pleasure, more than usual the juice poured from her pussy Pavel was surprised very good time to watch ( 16:21 to locate). My anger is on the fact that this afternoon Jeka has replaced the cam 7 in head of bed it is the signature of Jeka and I like this positioning of cams. Alice and Pavel went back to their room. Alice noticed that the cam 7 had changed place and quickly put the cam, without video control in the middle of the bed, I'm talking to Alice and Jeka putting a cam at the head of the bed for example 6 anyway the setting of the 6 is necessary. Sorry Alice but other tenants were fined for altering the cams (covered or changed the axis)

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I remember they did it in the past, so maybe they are allowed by jeka

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I do not know if you approve my message or not, but I like the first picture or Alice and Pavel looks at the cam (a real moment of life) thanks

Since the last answer from VH support (not an automatic answer) about cams being moved from 'original place' i don't bother anymore with that...  And don't know if the manager (jeka) bothers or not with that... Perphaps he had changed the cam position without even notice the last position.. and just leave it there 

il y a 6 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Depuis la dernière réponse de support VH (pas une réponse automatique) sur les cames étant déplacé de « lieu d'origine » je ne prends pas la peine plus avec ça ... Et ne sais pas si le gestionnaire (jeka) dérange ou non avec cela. .. Perphaps il avait changé la position de la came sans même remarquer la dernière position .. et juste laisser là 

that's the problem and the question: why did Jeka put the cam 7 in the headboard? and the answer would be for Aline to move the cam again? but it's not very important, it's just that I like a cam at the head of the bed which is the signature of Jeka

I just hope that it’s not mole sex. Even though I must admit that one of the best moments on VH, if not THE best moment was when Jeka emptied himself into Raya. That was mole sex too. I just prefer to see Sara in color. 

• Like 1