Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha yes. Btw. I think thats way too much makeup Raya has put on

Yes, even I can agree with that. Colors are way to sharp creating too much contrast and it makes it look clownish. But when you're going to be a dark club, it doesn't look that way nearly as much as it does in the light. Sara is wearing pantyhose under those jeans too. Her body is so nice. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, even I can agree with that. Colors are way to sharp creating too much contrast and it makes it look clownish. But when you're going to be a dark club, it doesn't look that way nearly as much as it does in the light. Sara is wearing pantyhose under those jeans too. Her body is so nice. 

Yes I rather prefer the natural look :biggrin: Saras looking hot but shes still a bitch :angel:

• Upvote 1

I have to agree unless she wants to somehow explain to us why she isn't. I hold out some hope that Mira somehow had it coming. Also, Sara was clearly drunk and acting stupid all around. But, without an apology or an explanation she'll remain in the bitch category. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey, you don't know for sure if Mira had it coming to her. Maybe Sara settled a score?

Even if she did that is no way to treat anybody in the own house. She is a BITCH as far as I am concerned. Pussy (Jeka) is a pussy, he totally handled the issue poorly. He should have stepped up and resolved the issue instead of acting like a pussy whipped girl.

• Upvote 2