Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Also, someone mentioned he finger fucked her to a hard orgasm a few days earlier, i saw that myself, and about 3 seconds after she "came" he started fingering her roughly again, which in my case, i'm so sensitive after i come, that would have been impossible for me. That is my Sherlockess Holmes investigation completed.

Yes, this is true. Very sensitive after a real orgasm. Most girls will fight your hands away with the strength of a hundred men to keep those fingers away from the jewel. You could be right and being a lady, I'm going to have to take your word and your intuition for it.  Nice work, Detective Ash!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, this is true. Very sensitive after a real orgasm. Most girls will fight your hands away with the strength of a hundred men to keep those fingers away from the jewel. You could be right and being a lady, I'm going to have to take your word and your intuition for it.  Nice work, Detective Ash!

I did not see him finger her again after she had her orgasm so I would question that assumption--a very short time after fingering her he got on top and poured the coal to her --in less than two minutes and she had a very obvious jerking orgasm while lying there with his cum on her belly---I don't understand the doubt as she has reacted in every sex encounter the same way--some women get off a lot easier than others same as some men are much quicker than others

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

I did not see him finger her again after she had her orgasm so I would question that assumption--a very short time after fingering her he got on top and poured the coal to her --in less than two minutes and she had a very obvious jerking orgasm while lying there with his cum on her belly---I don't understand the doubt as she has reacted in every sex encounter the same way--some women get off a lot easier than others same as some men are much quicker than others

You're right, everyones different, just my unprofessional opinion. That's one of my problems, i got an opinion on everything

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

That's quite a position she's in pic 3, that would look so much better from the bottom of the bed!

I know I saw that too! Her natural comfortable position is with her legs wide open. Gotta love that.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I know I saw that too! Her natural comfortable position is with her legs wide open. Gotta love that.

When she on her elbows and knees when Jeka is finishing up, she has her back arched, and her ass sticking straight up in the air till he comes back with his tissues, i guess she's hoping he might stick it back in, he never does once he's "finished" though, God forbid, i won't get anything out of it, i guess he thinks.

• Upvote 2