Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Temos finalmente o primeiro casal trio para VH. Veja como isti evoluirá a partir daqui.

For registration and observation before anyone here rejects me.
I do not consider Layne, Mika and Natalie as a trio couple.
They are not together.
So yeah, from my vision, this one is the first official VH trio couple.

2 minutes ago, jontee said:

love see sara lick her girlfriends pussy she needs to cum too

Yeah, I expect to see something with just the two of them.
Jeka can even be present and participate.

Then, AND LONG AFTER they have a lot of fun with each other.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

We had the first event out of the common VH grave for the week.

Wait now for what Maria and Grisha have up their sleeves for tomorrow. Since they spent all day today recharging the batteries.
And it is also time for Anna and Alex to leave their "retirement" of the moment.
:dodgy:

This threesome is wanted by Sara before throwing beer to look over your head, just had to convince at Bay and finished it doing. Sara is a dog, but the dog that is, I love it! I've seen a recent video fucking hard with Jeka in the living room, running his mouth and Sara stays with upside down with her legs fully open, has a brutal pussy and ass! And Raya is beautiful, still more beautiful than Sara. Now I'd like to see the two licking the pussys and I would also like to be be with Jeka in the apartment while Sara goes away his days, although I do not believe this happen... the threesome will see it very occasionally.

A question ? What video do you have? Can you send the url at the moment?

Yes I think it will not be constant the presence of the three in the same environment or on the other hand may be they have now done as an active trio.

As I observed the girl also has a line and credit that the commitment is with Sara.
And yes, I think Sara is the center of it all. But as you nothing to complain about
:biggrin:

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

A question ? What video do you have? Can you send the url at the moment?

Yes I think it will not be constant the presence of the three in the same environment or on the other hand may be they have now done as an active trio.

As I observed the girl also has a line and credit that the commitment is with Sara.
And yes, I think Sara is the center of it all. But as you nothing to complain about
:biggrin:

i thought the other girl was gay but she really enjoyed jeka's dick.

• Upvote 2