Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

may be the new girl is the girl friend mira is suppose to be a house mate and they were cheating  now his gf is here she is pretending the gust room is hers they are just house mates, and the gf lives out of town.

The only reason I don't think that's the case is because she clearly knows there's cameras and he's being broadcast on the internet. I would think if they had a long distance relationship, she would want to watch him at least some of the time.

VH did say to expect some surprises from this apartment. Clearly this is one of those surprises.

17 minutes ago, heineken said:

Yes. Even though I haven't been able to watch this apartment a lot. The times I have watched, I never saw cuddling like this between Mira and Jeka.

Yes I think guest girl and Jeka are the real couple there. Anybody see if she brought any luggage?

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! Now that is how it's done. For me, that was the BEST sex on VH yet. So many things were done right. I love these two. Hope she stays. 

I need some ice water. Whew!

Wow, that was hot, she took that dick down to his balls wen she was blowing him! 

• Upvote 2