Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

She has a very short attention span. She flipped through a lot of cams at the compound and at Anna's place. I think she scanned the timeline at Peter and Lena's room and Anna's when Rex was there, but she didn't watch the sex. Must be pure joy being a female voyeur.

The cams in this place are just pieces of shit. I am sick to death of putting in tickets for no sound in this apartment. Once again the sound drops for no apparent reason on canms 2 & 4 and the second cam in P&A room still not online.

You get fobbed off with the same generic excuses about experimental equipment blah blah blah. Not good enough. Get it sorted, if it can't be sorted take the apartment offline and find a new apartment with a manager who knows what they are doing and can fix things!

• Upvote 2

Jeka seems more interested in Alice than to fix the cams, I do not know a guy who could resist Alice even if he seems in love with Sara, and my problem is that the couple A & P do nothing openly, they always seem Mistress of the cams, Pavel always uses the same positions to see Alice as little as possible (bath, the fuck). Jeka should not have shown the site to Alice for days she often looks at other apartments but also her own and maybe it upsets her. She must be careful with her couple it's a dangerous game, stay alone with a Man the day can bring suspicions from Pavel. I hope that couples can free themselves more for the happiness of all (including us.)

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Friends visiting Pavel and Alice.

let me get the other cam view so that we can see what they look like. oh i forgot. it hasn't worked for like a week now! but the guy has a lovely back of the head.

Capture_2017_06_14_14_26_02_900.png

Capture_2017_06_14_14_26_52_170.png

• Upvote 2