Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

2 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

He's just an old softy, no finish.

Sad! That's what i thought. I really wish the timeline was more exact. Having to watch 2 minutes on a cell phone is not desireable. I think I burned through 27gb last month. I have unlimited data, but still. 

Oh, and let me add, my what a large pussy that girl has. She needs a much bigger cock then this guy has. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sad! That's what i thought. I really wish the timeline was more exact. Having to watch 2 minutes on a cell phone is not desireable. I think I burned through 27gb last month. I have unlimited data, but still. 

Oh, and let me add, my what a large pussy that girl has. She needs a much bigger cock then this guy has. 

May I ask what you pay for unlimited data? Here in Germany I must pay 25€ for 1GB mobile data. Its ridicoulos. I know other countries are much cheaper.

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

May I ask what you pay for unlimited data? Here in Germany I must pay 25€ for 1GB mobile data. Its ridicoulos. I know other countries are much cheaper.

the plan i have is unlimited data for $50 a month.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the plan i have is unlimited data for $50 a month.

If it was available in Germany I would immedeately go for it. Unlimited mobile data costs way over 100€ here a month... You have to be glad that normal internet is not limited...