Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

39 minutes ago, thedbear said:

OK !
You said that your jaw dropped when you saw the scene and I rebutted that you had only seen it now.

My questioning was that this resulted in her leaving at the time of the project or if she stayed a little longer after the incident.
And taking advantage, what was the reason she did this? Anybody know?:huh:

mira left the next day when jeka didn't stand up for her. 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I saw it Amy, i'm not a huge Jeka fan, but he hammered her and she loved it! I think she wants to hae Jeka Jr., after he came in her as far as possible, she kept his dick in like cork so no Jeka baby seeds leaked out. And what do you think of their reaction after the glow wore off? He looked like , holy fuck, what did I do?!

And why can not this be exactly the question? We know clearly that Sara and Raya are a couple.

In order for them to have children, it would be in an artificial way or in a way that would be entirely their trust. Especially if one is unable to conceive.

Just assuming and working with the real circumstances we see here.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

We do? Since when?

From the beginning when they arrived and the way they come in and go? Before together now separately or even together, do you have any questions?

Are Sara and Jeka a couple? Really

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, Raya and Sara made out in the beginning. Everyone thought she was only a lesbian. My how that changed.

Watching Raya move on that dick tells me she's been with plenty of guys before. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

And why can not this be exactly the question? We know clearly that Sara and Raya are a couple.

In order for them to have children, it would be in an artificial way or in a way that would be entirely their trust. Especially if one is unable to conceive.

Just assuming and working with the real circumstances we see here.:dodgy:

Watching what happened last night didn't look planned. It looked like 2 extremely horny people lusting after each other, and they couldn't hold off another night. I was kinda kidding around with Raya wanting to have Jeka jr., but who knows like you said.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Watching Raya move on that dick tells me she's been with plenty of guys before. 

You saw that huh? No man can deal with that for long. Jeka lasted a lot longer than I expected he wiukd though.

• Upvote 1