Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

could it possibly have something to do with the coming soon apt? maybe they are moving or adding new people. i don't know but it's possible.

In that case they(VH) shouldn't lie to their clients saying the nonsense that..is tec work..Hep the house it's so active that they need one or two full days to resolve it.Basicaly they are calling us stupids...but after some times things become espectable..seen the warning that day(house will be of till morning due to tec work..lol)and imediatly said..bet it won't be online till at least midday..well i was wrong..it's already night of the next day and still off..and not an single word of explanation.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

In that case they(VH) shouldn't lie to their clients saying the nonsense that..is tec work..Hep the house it's so active that they one or two full days to resolve it.Basicaly they are calling us stupids...but after some times things become espectable..seen the warning that day(house will be of till morning due to tec work..lol)and imediatly said..bet the worse won't be online till at least midday..well i was wrong..it's already night of the next day and still off..and not an single word of explanation.

you're right. they should say something. but i'm just putting a possible good thought out there. meanwhile we can watch misty, nina, & zoi!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, laptyratic1 said:

i just hope we will not lost alice and pavel after that

Basicaly Alice and pavel are the only ones active in the house,if they gona then zero action in the house.Imagine the house only with the boring Jeka in bed looking things on pc..iukssss

Just now, golfer06 said:

you're right. they should say something. but i'm just putting a possible good thought out there. meanwhile we can watch misty, nina, & zoi!

Misty no thanks..would watch her house but Basicaly looks an misty,Alex and Anna house..Basicaly what we seen and had already in..the Alex and Anna place.Its like look..new house and fourniture..look there is an very old,old news, pair of "chairs" there.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

You're right, instead of jumping straight to negativity try looking at a positive possibility. They are busy opening up new apartments, so I think they deserve a break.

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Misty no thanks..would watch her house but Basicaly looks an misty,Alex and Anna house..Basicaly what we seen and had already in..the Alex and Anna place.Its like look..new house and fourniture..look there is an very old,old news, pair of "chairs" there.

misty did well today. if she keeps that up she'll be a hit. if she has dragged out parties leading to nothing like last night's timeline party she won't be.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are back. Seems they did rewire the whole place:

That's good if it helps with the technical issue's.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

I think Jeka is learning as it going, and he learns buy his mistakes so good for him  :cool:

As they say everyday is a school day.

• Like 1