Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi @mib82, that's because Jeka left to use some of hid old retarded cameras, which he installed on his own when his first apartment launched. As these cams work, but live on their own, we will just remove timestamp info from them so it wouldn't confuse anybody. Thank you for your comment and good find.

The cam16 will be fixed ASAP.

Oh I see :) Thank you for the answer and the explanation. Anyway I want to congratulate you for the project, the quality and the site. I followed you since a couple of months and recently I became a member of you. Good choice about the tenants :) Certainly I will renew the payment :)

Ps. I hope to see Artur in an apartment of his own with a girlfriend one day,  It's so sad to see him sleeping in a so small couch everyday :/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, thedbear said:

100% agree!
The only positive and stabilized thing about this place is this couple.
Not only for sex, but also for their affective relationship with each other.:at:
They have a routine set to diary is fact. Each one of them, but does not result in negative or stagnant effect (standing in the same place) in reference to A & P.:cool:

Different for ...::)

Totaly agree,basicaly pavel and Alice are the only ones doing something in this house.Jeka when in house just look to dam computer for hours,and even when some girl stays with him now they just do nothing..with would be an horrible VH without p&a.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guess its save to say the last new appartement coming up will be Jekas place as hes the whole day away for setting it up.

Hehe,VH Somethimes don't learn..the dude was super occupied also preparing the "fantastic" hot place that his new apartment ..and still they gona let him open another,totaly makes sense..ready for another soulless house,with totaly average residents!?Dammm yes...NOP.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,VH Somethimes don't learn..the dude was super occupied also preparing the "fantastic" hot place that his new apartment ..and still they gona let him open another,totaly makes sense..ready for another soulless house,with totaly average residents!?Dammm yes...NOP.

Cmon doesnt everybody deserve a second chance? :biggrin: