Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Has there ever been any activity in the living room or hall, or whatever that dead space is? I don't think so. 

@Voyeur House TV Since that cam is basically wasted, why not put it on the right side of Jeka's bed or in the guestroom? 

Good question , do they have a living room , nothing goes on in the hall way , and there no sounds in the guest room . the should put a few more cams of.

10 minutes ago, raymondh51 said:

Good question , do they have a living room , nothing goes on in the hall way , and there no sounds in the guest room . the should put a few more cams of.

And another thing , why do they have washers but no dryer's

8 minutes ago, raymondh51 said:

And another thing , why do they have washers but no dryer's

In Europe, they have washers that also spin dry with heat.  Not as effective as a seperate dryer, but it is a true washer/dryer none the less.  Saves space.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

In Europe, they have washers that also spin dry with heat.  Not as effective as a seperate dryer, but it is a true washer/dryer none the less.  Saves space.

Didn't know that , learn something every day

Another thing you may not know is that Jeka used to cam with Mira, Sara, and 2 other girls that haven't been on VH. Mira is not looking for love with Jeka. No need to feel sorry for her. She is doing everything she wants, her way. When she's ready to do something else, she'll have her pick of the litter and Jeka will be a thing of the past.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that's from The Ring. I love horror movies. Last one I watched was called Hungry. It was about a guy who kidnaps people and puts them in a basement with no food to see who survives. Could have been better made, but ya know, low budgets. 

Watched Howl - 2015 last night. Good horror movie.

• Upvote 1