Jeka, Alice & Pavel - Part #1

I've not watched this drama unfold all evening, but I do feel sorry for Mira here tho.  I think she deserves to be treated with some respect in her own place. And it appears that the tension is so icy there now and no one is even talking to her including the other guest.  

• Upvote 3

Good morning my friends. I just read it all here and: WTF? She dumped beer on her and Jeka just sits there doing nothing. 

Yes I feel sorry for Mira too. Was quite obvious she did not know at all what to do. But I somehow saw such things coming in there...

• Upvote 1

Yep she did just that and yep, Jeka didn't do or say shit. Then when Sara grasped him he basicslly took her side. Sara looked drunk, but still unacceptable. Have no respect for her. Will be deleting all of her videos that I have. Fuck her!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yep she did just that and yep, Jeka didn't do or say shit. Then when Sara grasped him he basicslly took her side. Sara looked drunk, but still unacceptable. Have no respect for her. Will be deleting all of her videos that I have. Fuck her!

Just watched it in timeline. Seems to be unbelievable til the moment you saw it. And I noticed the blonde there is even more prude than mormon girl Tara. Btw. Amy we still need you for naming the guest couple at Eric Laylas.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2