Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The apartment is under maintenance. Please try later

I smell something fishy!!  I feel sorry for you all and these intentional UM actions.  Was there a problem with one of the cameras in the apartment, was there plumbing that didn't work,  was there any need for the UM???   What a ripoff!!!  Glad I'm not wasting my money on that site anymore!

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I smell something fishy!!  I feel sorry for you all and these intentional UM actions.  Was there a problem with one of the cameras in the apartment, was there plumbing that didn't work,  was there any need for the UM???   What a ripoff!!!  Glad I'm not wasting my money on that site anymore!

Hey Harley, you haven't had a go at me for a while...:biggrin:

How's it hangin...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Harley, you haven't had a go at me for a while...:biggrin:

How's it hangin...

It's hanging to the left as always Naga, thanks for asking LOL.   I just continue to read the funny papers here on CC.....quite amusing.   I can see by your posts that everything is fine with you, keep up the good work LOL.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You hanging around Harley ;) How are you today?