Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

2 hours ago, hampelo said:

god!  sorry guys, the excitment is just too much for me. with my aging heart i think it would be best for me to avoid this appartment.

Actually hampelo, when I was a subscriber I found the apartment quite pleasant.  I didn't have to worry about tuning into their apartment and seeing all the BS dancing or BS body painting or BS twosome and threesome showers that are just for show.  I found it quite refreshing to be honest with you.  I didn't care for Kamila or Kristy and their boyfriends showing up and ruining the night but what can I say......I don't care to see any guys in the girls apartments.  In other words,  it was a nice change over either of the Barcelona apartments, and besides that, Kristy has and probably always will be one of my favorites!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Kristy is laying on the couch giving us some beautiful spread shots. Only problem is she has panties on.

That's Kristy for you.  She has always been one to not show any good open pussy shots.  She has a hangup about showing the pussy, maybe she feels it's not a pretty pussy or something to that affect.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

You are right on that Harley. The only time I have seen her kitty on any type of display has been in the bath and then she does not let you see much. 

I was sent one of her sex sessions that showed it pretty good in night vision but other than that, she keeps it pretty well hidden.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was sent one of her sex sessions that showed it pretty good in night vision but other than that, she keeps it pretty well hidden.

That was one time she may not have been able to control not pointing it at the camera.

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You are right on that Harley. The only time I have seen her kitty on any type of display has been in the bath and then she does not let you see much. 

She even shags with her panties on on most occasions...who does that...