Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

3 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Damn so great to see Kristy dance so sexy sensual. Yes she dances as professional as Yeva Shiyanova. Love it. ✨????

That was one thing I always liked to watch, was her dancing!  No doubt by what you have said, I'm sure it was fun to watch!

On 3/14/2017 at 1:42 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually hampelo, when I was a subscriber I found the apartment quite pleasant.  I didn't have to worry about tuning into their apartment and seeing all the BS dancing or BS body painting or BS twosome and threesome showers that are just for show.  I found it quite refreshing to be honest with you.  I didn't care for Kamila or Kristy and their boyfriends showing up and ruining the night but what can I say......I don't care to see any guys in the girls apartments.  In other words,  it was a nice change over either of the Barcelona apartments, and besides that, Kristy has and probably always will be one of my favorites!

this probably lays it out pretty well.  rlc is pretty successful catering to a wide variety of tastes.

• Upvote 1

One day in Moskow ;)

0013 Kami and Yula back home
0124 Kami and Yula to sleep
0850 Kristy awake
1156 Kristy left

1224 Yula wake
1300 Kami awake
1328 Kami and Yula left

1356 Kami and Yula back from gr store
1400 Kristy home
1511 Kristy left again