Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

She brought him to the apartment,so apparently she knows him from somewhere.

True but I doubt he knows she's spent nearly 3 hrs fucking another girl in front of thousands of guys live, then masturbated for one and a half hours, live in front of thousands of guys, after Flipper had left, and shoved 8 inches of black rubber up her, again, live in front of thousands of guys....or maybe he does...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

True but I doubt he knows she's spent nearly 3 hrs fucking another girl in front of thousands of guys live, then masturbated for one and a half hours, live in front of thousands of guys, after Flipper had left, and shoved 8 inches of black rubber up her, again, live in front of thousands of guys....or maybe he does...:dodgy:

He looks more like he does not know there are two varieties of human beeings.

• Upvote 1

We're probably being unkind here guys and he's probably a nice enough bloke....he just looks like a fish out of water appearing on RLC, even though he's just innocently going about his buisiness. I'm assuming he'll have been informed about being filmed 24/7....:huh:

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

are you guys sure this isn't a androgynous girl a really flat girl who  sure looks awful femine to me

I know with certainty, who is NOT androgynous girl,  she is unfortunately at the moment not in B1

Well i always assume that whenever heidi goes out, she goes out to party...esp as she is out on most nights....but when she brings in a guy/girl like this...you are not sure...seems like some college friend who does all the college work for her...but he sure looks vulnerable infront of heidi...

someone mentioned 1.5hrs of bating from Heidi...i missed that