Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos March 2017.

33 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

has anyone of you seen the Kami's sexy dance moves in her room around 4 am ??  I truly believe it is one of the most sensual thing she gave us in years... even better than her sex sessions with her BF ... 

welcome to the Kamila fan club ;)

'm watching her since Barcelona, but she usually doesn't let her body move the way she did... She is mostly passive, even during her sex sessions with her boyfriends... I think the last time I've seen her like that was when she kissed Kristy for about 5-6 minutes ... She took the lead... otherwise, she is more a receiver than a giver ... but I'll keep watching her, she is gorgeous

Upon watching the Kami beta phi sorority for a couple months now, I have come to the conclusion that Kristy's Angels are a much better fit for RLC. WHERE ARE THE ANGELS ? When is graduation day for the sorority girls ? The once great Moscow Penthouse has fallen to the ranks of mostly not even viewed anymore, because of these sorority girls that Kami has taken up residence with. ANGELS ANGELS WHERE FOR ART THOU ANGELS ?

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel: