Rlc still banning?

beastthe

Hey guys so I have been in this site and in RLC for a long time and recently I purcahsed a membership on RLC and was wondering if they are still banning people who publish pics / videos from their site?
do they still have watermark hidden and shit? I see people are complaing they got banned for publishing from RLC

thanks !!

2 minutes ago, beastthe said:

Hey guys so I have been in this site and in RLC for a long time and recently I purcahsed a membership on RLC and was wondering if they are still banning people who publish pics / videos from their site?
do they still have watermark hidden and shit? I see people are complaing they got banned for publishing from RLC

thanks !!

Yes they do and they are more carefull than before now they blacklist your ip & it's a pain in the ass to resubcribe :X so be carefull

Just now, wathou said:

Yes they do and they are more carefull than before now they blacklist your ip & it's a pain in the ass to resubcribe :X so be carefull

IP is not really a matter you can just change it in second with your router

will the ban my account?? how can I avoid it? 

18 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

don't post pics or video and you will not be banned.

You can hide whatever you want, they will ban you

I never posted anything and I got banned just for taking pictures, Now I post from the free rooms but still hide my ID number.

32 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I never posted anything and I got banned just for taking pictures, Now I post from the free rooms but still hide my ID number.

They have no way of knowing if you took pictures. 

On 3/4/2017 at 4:11 AM, phantomcapsnet said:

don't post pics or video and you will not be banned.

You can hide whatever you want, they will ban you

True. One other thing to be aware of is letting members have video or pics by PM. You have no way of knowing if the video or pic you sent them will be passed on to another member or posted on another web site. This may be what happened to you, legrandrobert. There are many honest and trustworthy members here, but there are also some members that don't care if you get banned or  not and will re post your video or pic without you knowing it. 

On 3/6/2017 at 10:19 PM, JD007 said:

True. One other thing to be aware of is letting members have video or pics by PM. You have no way of knowing if the video or pic you sent them will be passed on to another member or posted on another web site. This may be what happened to you, legrandrobert. There are many honest and trustworthy members here, but there are also some members that don't care if you get banned or  not and will re post your video or pic without you knowing it. 

^^^^^^^^^^  What he said.

But if you use Bandicam and hide your ID #, you'll be fine.  I posted many vids from RLC and was never banned.

IMO, *I* think people who said they were banned because RLC can read code embedded in their feeds....I have doubts about it.

*I* think RLC "planted" people to write some posts to scare away others who were members posting clips from the site.