Rlc still banning?

beastthe

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Whiy don't you continue posting RLC vids from paid cams ?

No longer a member.  I'm 1/2 way around the world from RLC. My work schedule changed and as I only followed two channels (Maya & Leora), what free time I had I saw very little activity on either channel. 

30 minutes ago, Howard said:

No longer a member.  I'm 1/2 way around the world from RLC. My work schedule changed and as I only followed two channels (Maya & Leora), what free time I had I saw very little activity on either channel. 

so you isn't a premium member for RLC, you don't take a risk because you post video from free cam ^^ 

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They can still Blacklist an IP whether the person is a Member or not.

It's not really comparable, in one case just enough to change ip and in the other you can do the same but you only have your eyes to cry in relation to your subscription

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not really comparable, in one case just enough to change ip and in the other you can do the same but you only have your eyes to cry in relation to your subscription

The only difference is the Free Users don't have an Account to lose.  The IP's in most instances are easily to change. It's a bit harder for Account Holders.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

so you isn't a premium member for RLC, you don't take a risk because you post video from free cam ^^ 

You misunderstand.  I posted videos when I was (and was not) a member. I chose not to renew for the reasons I explained earlier.

• 3 months later...
On 3/8/2017 at 3:31 PM, Howard said:

^^^^^^^^^^  What he said.

But if you use Bandicam and hide your ID #, you'll be fine.  I posted many vids from RLC and was never banned.

IMO, *I* think people who said they were banned because RLC can read code embedded in their feeds....I have doubts about it.

*I* think RLC "planted" people to write some posts to scare away others who were members posting clips from the site.

Oh believe me I am definitely real. I posted ONE picture of Maya, I cropped out my user id, but they somehow can still read the dots even in a picture.