Dubna

sat11

23 minutes ago, Russ said:

The girl in Dubna her hair reminds me of the singer in Flock of seagulls.  Lets see who is old enough to remember that band.  I ran video.

You mean this and i am not old.

flock03.jpg

• Upvote 2

`they took bath and all naked in BR he just gives her another massage, i have seen fake couple and they did not this much pretend every time from yesterday and today she stops as soon as it starts just tease, i guess she relaying on her big boob would be enough ,this is most boring thing i have seen, i never wanted this much for another guy to have sex but i rely want him to have sex he has been here a week had none  and and this girl is torturing him

Whenever I see a girl be as much of a tease as this girl is, it always makes me think she's going to be a dead fish in bed and probably not going to be fun to watch getting fucked. Sexual people don't bother with teasing, not as much as this girl does. My interest for this pair dwindles every minute I see them. She doesn't even seem to be that into him. He does all the following and pursuing. She does nothing. Literally nothing. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Whenever I see a girl be as much of a tease as this girl is, it always makes me think she's going to be a dead fish in bed and probably not going to be fun to watch getting fucked. Sexual people don't bother with teasing, not as much as this girl does. My interest for this pair dwindles every minute I see them. She doesn't even seem to be that into him. He does all the following and pursuing. She does nothing. Literally nothing. 

she got the right guy who is not assertive  and he got the wrong girl who does not want to  have sex with him just a tease