Dubna

sat11

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm still annoyed that VV lost the previous tenants of Dubna. Both of those girls were absolutely gorgeous, even though one of them was a bit of an ice queen. Still there was SOOOO much potential between them to be something really exciting to watch: two single women in an apartment with chances of different interactions between different guys. So much potential for unique experiences multiple times a week. But now Dubna has just become a second Tula which I had already stopped watching weeks ago because monogamous couples bore me and I have been so frustrated with VV losing the two previous girls that I haven't even cared to see the new couple in Tula although from the pics I've seen the girl doesn't look all that attractive to me, plus it's a couple so I'm already not interested in them. Everything about VV is just so disappointing right now.

me too i am very dissapointed,when you compare this two actual girls we have in dubna and the last two one it's just two different world,nothing keep my attention right now in VV and too many technical problem also when you are member (slow site)

misc you are right about couples, its not my thing as well, and the new couple might be  fun but i havent watched them, to be honest i did not care for the last people here, and  this two pretend couple especially the girl she is a tease only watching her is more annoying than pleasure, yesterday she brought a dildo teased like she was going to play then she got up and went behind the tv out of cam view to to do it all i could see was her legs, i cant stand watching her, saying that i like marna it does not matter she is having sex or not i just like her, do i want her sexy, naked or having sex of course but that is some part of it  and she is genuinely tries to to make every one happy. i watched all the others both sites for sex and now they all boring to me i dont even watch any of them, i rather spend my time watching some thing i enjoy than watch some thing that bore me just for the sex. 

i post all this pic because no one else  seams to do it and there are some people who enjoy watching marna as i do and missed what has  been going on and they might catch up they might not be exciting for some people but they are for me and hopefully some one else. so i hope no one would not mind them.

the VV management should fire themselves, why do they bring the one person(marna) who is keeping them in business  to an apartment where the camera does not load more than 5 sec :angry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, sat11 said:

the VV management should fire themselves, why do they bring the one person(marna) who is keeping them in business  to an apartment where the camera does not load more than 5 sec :angry:

they are complete idiots. i can't believe they are still in business.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

they are complete idiots. i can't believe they are still in business.

it's just a question of time before this site close the door,too many problem,i have seen that during my 4 days of membership