Dubna

sat11

I'm not watching what's going on so I can't say for sure but it's possible she's not directing but she's just trying to stay relevant since she is single now. It's possible she just wants to be included rather than trying to tell people what to do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not watching what's going on so I can't say for sure but it's possible she's not directing but she's just trying to stay relevant since she is single now. It's possible she just wants to be included rather than trying to tell people what to do.

you're right. as i said she needs a guy. i wonder what happened. when i watched them they allways seemed to be on the same page & got along really well.

with zoe there is no surprise once you have seen it you know what is is going to happen, it just the same thing.

the only thing i want to watch is marna but as long as that guy is living in the LR marna cant be her self in there as she was in tula, she should sleep in the bed room even if it is on the floor yes i get it they are not couple still they can share bed its not she is using the room anything else than sleep, i dont care as long as he is not in the LR, he becoming an abstraction from marna, i want to see the free marna naked playing on the sofa not him sleep all day on it and all evening. 

this is not what i want to watch

Capture_2017_04_01_09_40_14_375.png

only this

Capture_2017_03_31_21_12_37_404.png

• Upvote 1