Dubna

sat11

Just now, sat11 said:

no i wish i did it would have been more interesting than this, i am just watching their body language 

I'm not sure Inna want's him to fuck Marna.  I think that's a very clear line.  But obviously, everything else is OK.

he said no to actual sex inna should be happy not fight with him, the problem he is not saying it strongly he want to do every thing except intercource and they want him to go further than fingering he should make his mind its stupid to play and draw a line after you passed the line you are not supposed to cross if you have gf

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

If he needs alcohol in his system to fuck these 2, he's hopeless

He doesn't need alcohol to fuck his girlfriend but he seeming has zero interest in fucking the other girl whether it's a threesome or not.

I had said a while back that Marna is super aggressive, but she's really in a whole other league past aggressive. 

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He doesn't need alcohol to fuck his girlfriend but he seeming has zero interest in fucking the other girl whether it's a threesome or not.

I had said a while back that Marna is super aggressive, but she's really in a whole other league past aggressive. 

I don't follow along here too much, Is Marna always like this? If this is real she's a pushy bitch, i like her! And she's got a cute pair of breasts swingin around , bet tehy nice when shes on all fours!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Is Marna always like this?

It's a typical case of someone that doesn't take no for an answer. Yes she's pushy. A little too pushy imo. And she gets upset when she doesn't get what she wants. 

• Upvote 1