Dubna

sat11

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Would be enjoyable when cam setup and quality werent so shitty 

36 minutes ago, nack said:

They still take tonight !! ::)

The big group parties were always the biggest draw for VV. It was the one thing they did that really set themselves far beyond RLC. I'm not sure why they stopped but it was stupid that they did. This is the first time all the tenants have been together in one apartment in about 6 months. I'm really enjoying watching them tonight.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I guess i am going back to VV. They have more lesbian sex. RLC has nothing but EMPTY APT and it look like Angel stop masturbating and she going out. If the new web site Camarads.com  had more apt i go there. The camera are good there

Who is Angel?

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

The big group parties were always the biggest draw for VV. It was the one thing they did that really set themselves far beyond RLC. I'm not sure why they stopped but it was stupid that they did. This is the first time all the tenants have been together in one apartment in about 6 months. I'm really enjoying watching them tonight.

I must admit that I do like one thing about VV and VH...the women are older than RLC.  I am tired of childish looking/acting participants on RLC.  The worst of which is that Belle.  These women on VV at the moment are each very good looking and mature...not necessarily acting mature, but that's another story.  

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

The worst of which is that Belle.

For the guys that regularly stalk the barca threads, the more childish acting the girl, the more they seem to like her. As if the endless fake teasing and boring stale nights weren't enough to keep me from watching those women there, I can't stand to watch any of those women for more than 5 or 6 minutes at a time before I just get frustrated with all their childish antics and behavior. I agree Belle is among the worst but to be honest they're all pretty bad.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, aubada said:

Picture didn't load up so I have no idea who you're referring to but as far as the women of tonight go, that new girl is absolutely incredible looking. I think she has the sexiest body out of all the other women there. I would love to see her and the other new girl from Tver getting some kind of action but because of this all couples bullshit thing going on, that's never going to happen unless VV starts getting some new guys in there. In the past 2+ weeks we've had 7 new girls who have all done nothing and left and the only "new" guy we've seen is Kojak who is an absolute waste of a human being. 

• Upvote 1