Dubna

sat11

Tonight reminds me of the whole Karen/Tanya/Akira situation when Tanya didn't want to go back to Karen and wound up fucking Akira and cheating on her boyfriend, except Greg is also in a relationship so no chance of that. Still I find it interesting that Nina is here for as long as she is and is talking quite a bit with Greg.

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Tonight reminds me of the whole Karen/Tanya/Akira situation when Tanya didn't want to go back to Karen and wound up fucking Akira and cheating on her boyfriend, except Greg is also in a relationship so no chance of that. Still I find it interesting that Nina is here for as long as she is and is talking quite a bit with Greg.

You guys love to talk about the good old days on here. The way things are going, in a year there may be no good old days to look back on

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

You guys love to talk about the good old days on here. The way things are going, in a year there may be no good old days to look back on

yes this days the participant are different kind of people, 

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I keep bringing up the past days because back then it was SOO much more interesting than what we get today. To be honest there isn't really anything worth talking about nowadays. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Nostalgia is largely a mirage. It's brought up all the time because people can't cope with the current reality. It's a copout. Nothing happened in the past that was any more interesting then what is happening now. People bring this up as a means to make themselves feel superior to the "new" CC members. It is better to look at life as if tomorrow is going to be better then today, then to harken back to memories of times past through rose colored glasses. Using nostalgia as a complaint against current events is pessimism epitomized.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nostalgia is largely a mirage. It's brought up all the time because people can't cope with the current reality. It's a copout. Nothing happened in the past that was any more interesting then what is happening now. People bring this up as a means to make themselves feel superior to the "new" CC members. It is better to look at life as if tomorrow is going to be better then today, then to harken back to memories of times past through rose colored glasses. Using nostalgia as a complaint against current events is a pessimism epitomized.

Lol..you obviously didn't watch the Phil Christy Messa episode when Christy got attacked with a knife and there was blood all over or the numerous sexcapades of Christy,Akira-Karen episode.

This VV is shyte ..

• Upvote 2

Hi guys, my sleep schedule is so messed up. I'm tired all the time lately, so i fall asleep early, now when i should be sleeping, i'm awake. I like when you guys talk about times before i was on here, more for the fun it sounded like you guys had, more than what was actually going on the sites. Wow, someone actually attacked someone with a knife? No doubt excessive drinking was involved