Dubna

sat11

54 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not sure if Olga and Sun fucked yet or not. They did spend a lot of time in the bathroom and both were naked but I'm not sure if they went all the way in yet or not.

I don't think so. They are all very strange, not sure what are they doing there. It looks like a play but I can't understand what they say. They seem to drink a lot, though.

7 minutes ago, stash said:

I don't think so. They are all very strange, not sure what are they doing there. It looks like a play but I can't understand what they say. They seem to drink a lot, though.

Normally I have a real problem with cock teases but here I don't think Olga is trying to tease him intentionally. I think they are all still all feeling each other out, metaphorically speaking. He's gone down on her a few times but she hasn't done anything gratifying for him yet. But they seem to really be into each other. And yes I do agree they all seem to drink a lot, particularly the girls. Last night they both got super wasted. The bigger guy probably had a chance to fuck Olga last night but she was too sloppy. Like I said, I do like this bunch a lot.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

@VoyeurVillaNews You have got to do seriously do something about all the blind spots in this apartment. 

i am going to need your help here. Could you help me to show me where they are?  Please draw it on the plan.

4b9f2VPwIJ.jpg

And the archives - we are thinking hard on that. We have thoughts, but still need some time to be sure that that might work out.