Dubna

sat11

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

But on the first night he wasn't acting like that. He didn't start actin distant until Sun arrived.

Yes but he made the impression of me not to be really suitable for the project. He seemed quite nervous to me which he tried to hide by playing cool. Btw. You are totally right abt. blind spots.

@voyeur-villa Who are the 2 ladies at Dubna today? Are they friends of Sun's or are they prospective new occupants?

Also my old computer runs the current public view quite happily BUT..........the last 36 hours my apple Mac only gets a frozen current image on the public view and will not "run live" at all. Why? I am in the UK.

1 hour ago, Oldstalker said:

@voyeur-villa Who are the 2 ladies at Dubna today? Are they friends of Sun's or are they prospective new occupants?

Also my old computer runs the current public view quite happily BUT..........the last 36 hours my apple Mac only gets a frozen current image on the public view and will not "run live" at all. Why? I am in the UK.

i'll check that out.

The girls were - Marna and manager.