www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

I see your point,,,,but I do know a lot of those,,especially when I was searching a few years ago for browsers like Puffin and Dolphin that could be flash enabled.

I had to go through a lot of Ugly Ducklings that those lesser known browsers before I found my Princess::)

I know the issues from mobile devices because of the flash player, but hopefully everyone will give up Flash support. A lot of problems occur because of the flash player, and by problems i mean hacks.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's not better for the mobile viewer to not be able to zoom. Just sayin'  

Well try now refreshing the page and to zoom in :)

Guest CamaradsOfficial
Just now, Amy3 said:

Are you freaking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤????????? I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Ok, how did you fix it?

With some coding :) Thanks for the heads-up.

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You are awesome!! ❤

I'm glad you are happy

Thanks

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but I'm not just looking for it to work. I want to see if Puffin will permit pinch zooming. Firefox will allow it, but it's not ideal. Dolphin doesn't allow zooming at all. Test it out. Basically, I want to be able to frame the image with pinch zooming. 

I use Puffin browser on my Iphone and yes I can zoom in. 

I don't do phones, but I do Linux and Windows platforms. Flash, believe it or nuts, is proprietary and is not included with Linux open-source browsers like Firefox, and RLC causes many problems on Ubuntu unless I use Chrome on it. All of my systems have 4 or 5 browsers installed on them, and the rendering is different on all of them.

I'd rather have this stuff be open source and compatible. If Flash dies, I will drink a shot of Scotch in it's honor, and be glad to help bury it. (And so will a lot of code monkeys).

• Upvote 2

Maybe before I die, Quantum computers will be sold for cheap for home use; Camarads owners and the others will need to invest in 3-D cameras with odorama and vibration stimulators, and software engineers will have full employment for about a year. CC members will bitch at them to keep up with the technological transformation.

After that, the quantums will write their own programs and dispense with us carbon-based life forms entirely. There will be no mods: surveillance will all be done by machines, which will read and understand everything you post. Even the bitching by supposed "others" will be fully simulated and contrived to challenge, support, or stimulate you, according to a government database.

Oh wait. Our society is already pretty much there. :dodgy:

Guest CamaradsOfficial
2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't do phones, but I do Linux and Windows platforms. Flash, believe it or nuts, is proprietary and is not included with Linux open-source browsers like Firefox, and RLC causes many problems on Ubuntu unless I use Chrome on it. All of my systems have 4 or 5 browsers installed on them, and the rendering is different on all of them.

I'd rather have this stuff be open source and compatible. If Flash dies, I will drink a shot of Scotch in it's honor, and be glad to help bury it. (And so will a lot of code monkeys).

A lot of people will drink to that :)

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial Is there any way the thumbnails can be current for subscribers? What happens is that I will see someone on a cam and then I'll go there and they are gone. Wish there was a better way to see where they are more precisely per the thumbnails. 

Amy3 The thumbnails are way to slow. They need to be faster. Also i ask them if they could add more screen Like RLC you have 4 screen well that no going to happen. Catlyn just got patio furniture so we not going to see her much in the apt