www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Guest CamaradsOfficial
5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Your a little late with the News

We are humans not robots and i think you should worry less about the furniture in the balcony and write just in one place, and not 10 emails at a time.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, CamaradsOfficial said:

We are humans not robots and i think you should worry less about the furniture in the balcony and write just in one place, and not 10 emails at a time.

Thanks

As you grow you will get more people like me. Good Day

Guest CamaradsOfficial
1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously, have you ever had your modem go out at home. Shits happens sometimes.

Exactly. Some things don't depend on us. 

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@CamaradsOfficial It looks like Catlyn's place is out of commission again. Is it going to come back online or did Catlyn cut the cord? She was crying earlier today.

Good morning. It was a power failure. The power company has some works in the neighborhood for 2 weeks now and from time to time the power goes down for a short time. Glad it was back soon.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial
5 minutes ago, larskogge said:

Uhm. Was it really a power failure? When I checked in on camarads last night all I heard was crying and hysterical screaming. Something wasnt right.

Yes , the power was down. If she wanted to hide the crying the cams would have gone down way more earlier. Crying yes, screaming i doubt. She was alone at home.

Thanks

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Site will be 10 minutes under maintainance. Thanks and sorry for the downtime